Hello tool fans. We've got exciting news here at Logica Tool: our latest prototype is finally in our hot little hands, and we're eager to share some photos with you all. Before that, though, we want to let everyone know just where we stand on production.

We're still seeking to bring to our customers the best tool money can buy. It is for that reason that our tool has undergone further revision, adding strength and improved use through a more precisely defined hardening process and by adding beveling to the transition areas of the tool. In addition, we have sourced a better ball plunger with a more positive spring pressure and a larger ball, improving socket retention and tactile feedback.

Because of these updates, we will be delaying full production and producing additional prototype units so that we can be sure we are bringing to market the very best tool that we can produce. We appreciate the support and patience everyone has provided along the way, and can't wait to get production units into eager hands.

In the meantime, please see below for some great photos of our latest prototype!
And just to add some color for advertising:

Comments

Shane Neuman
05/08/2014 2:00pm

I would be interested in more info on these when they become avaiable. If you could add me to your email list it would be great. I found your company on the Garage Journal. Looks like it will be a great &useful tool .

03/18/2015 1:19pm

How many people are working on your projects? This tool is way better then the ordinary one! Good job!

07/23/2015 4:24pm

What you are doing is good. Making sure that you product would be the best after a series of testings and improvements. All producers should think this way. If they want their products to be successful, they have to make their consumers very satisfied with their products.

12/14/2015 9:09am

I like your prototype.

02/10/2016 1:02am

thanks for the given info

02/19/2016 12:09am

Hello friends, This is the simplest method to acquire msp hack tool and moviestarplanet free vip from this webpage without downloading any file. These msp hack are 100% working and safe for use, These hacks are totally free of cost.

04/07/2016 8:53pm

Think about this fact, some of the best advice in life is discarded hastily, while bad, but good sounding advice is followed to the letter.

07/14/2016 11:13pm

Really exciting news from Logica Tool! Very good!

07/20/2016 10:54am

The most downloaded snake game slither io,a multiplayer browser game is an exciting game.I always play this game.Here the objective is to make the longest snake.TO know its hack visit here.

10/26/2016 11:59pm

Hi my contact no:- 9833972616 . My name is moinka dutta. I am 24 years old.1992. My height is 1.67. My locks are Blond. My eyes are black. My weight 56 kg Bra size:34C My nationality is Indian. I speak English,hindi. My Sexual orientation is Bisexual. My services is Mumbai escorts

10/27/2016 12:02am

My name is Chahat Aarora. my contact no:- 9833972616. I am 23 years old.1993. My height is 1.68. My locks are Blond. My eyes are black. My weight 55 kg Bra size:34C My nationality is indian. I speak . English,hindi. My Sexual orientation is Bisexual. My services is Mumbai escorts

Experience the trustworthy and affordable turnkey interior design in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, India by Saffron Touch. We are one of the best turnkey interior contractor in Delhi providing wide ranges of interior designing and decoration services. Contact us today at 9034367082.

We are thankful for Our propertybankpropmart are working brilliant and help with the interact of my clients.

Ahmedabad escorts I am 24 years old.1993. My height is 1.68. My locks are Blond. My eyes are black. My weight 54kg Bra size:34C My nationality is indian. I speak . English,hindi. My Sexual orientation is Bisexual.

10/27/2016 12:25am

My name is Samiya. I am 21 years old.1994. My height is 1.68. My locks are Blond. My eyes are black. My weight 55 kg Bra size:34C My nationality is indian. I speak . English,hindi. My Sexual orientation is Bisexual. My services is Ahmedabad escorts

Ahmedabad escorts .I am 23 years old.1992. My height is 1.68. My locks are Blond. My eyes are black. My weight 51kg Bra size:34C My nationality is indian. I speak . English,hindi. My Sexual orientation is Bisexual. My services escorts in ahmedabad.

10/27/2016 12:45am

My name is Chhoti I am 23 years old.1992. My height is 1.68. My locks are Blond. My eyes are black. My weight 53kg Bra size:34C My nationality is indian. I speak . English,hindi. My Sexual orientation is Bisexual. My services Ahmedabad escorts

04/22/2017 4:26am

Your online journal gave us profitable data to work with. Each and every tips of your post are marvelous. Much appreciated for sharing. Continue blogging.